Minimum Lot Size Restriction

Residential Parking Information

Residential Parking Application


Important Contacts

Dial 9-1-1 to report an emergency. Helpful information on using the 9-1-1 Emergency Number.

Dial (713) 884-3131 to request non-emergency police service for locations within the city limits of Houston.

South Central Division Captain: Salam Zia (832) 394.0200 or

311- Report a broken street light, high grass, illegal dumping, ect. and for heavy trash and recycling schedules.

811- call before you dig to check for buried utility lines.

District D council member representative: Dwight Boykins. You may contact his office by emailing Rucks Russell, Chief of Staff at or at (832) 393-3202.